Block of flats Insurance
Not all Block of flats Insurance policies are the same.
What can be covered under Block of flats Insurance
As a Property Insurance Broker, we are regularly reviewing Block of flats Insurance for new and prospective clients.
What we often find is there are often improvements that can be made to their existing cover and/or price.
Here’s what can be included in Block of flats Insurance
- Contents of common areas
- Loss of Rent
- Alternative Accommodation
- Property Owners Liability
- Employers Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Rent Guarantee
- Engineering Inspection and Insurance for lifts
- Residents Association / Directors Liability
- Claims assistance service
Managing Block of flats Insurance is an important job
You need to make sure you have the correct cover and that the policy reflects the nature of the buildings.
There are many things to consider when preparing Block of flats Insurance quotes. Here’s just a handful:
- How are the flats occupied?
- Are they owner occupied or rented out?
- Are any tenants working professionals or benefit recipients or otherwise?
- Are any of the flats unoccupied?
- What is the property constructed of?
- When was the property built?
- What claims have been made for the building in the past?
How to check if your Block of flats Insurance is adequate
Comparing Insurance policies can be a minefield, and the finer detail is often hidden away in the small print.
We offer free no obligation reviews of Block of flats Insurance, to help policyholders fully understand their existing cover and alternative options as well as identifying savings.
Contact us for a review of your Block of flats Insurance
Find out if your cover is as comprehensive as it could be, or if you could be paying less for the same or better cover.
Contact us today for a free review of your Block of Flats Insurance.