Thanks for downloading our 10 tips!
We’ve sent you an email with your download – be sure to check your Junk folder if it doesn’t arrive immediately.
PS – why not let us help you with a complimentary review of your policies?
We’re passionate about helping our customers find the right cover at a competitive price every year.
Here’s just a few of the benefits of working with us:-
- Flexible finance options– in most cases we can help you spread the cost of your Insurance, over 3, 6, or 10 payments*
- Up to 100% discount by referring your friends – for every customer you recommend to us that buys cover, we’ll give you a discount off your next bill**
- Immediate proof of cover – most of our clients receive an email with proof of cover within 15 mins of instructing us
- Consistent ongoing support– one contact for all changes, queries, and claims (and no call centres!)
- Annual comparison exercise– we’ll review your case annually to ensure you’re getting the cover you need and value for money
- Everything under one roof– we can help with many other Insurance needs you may have
- Hands-on assistance with making a claim – in the unfortunate event that you need to claim, we’re here to help
“I used Evans Insurance Brokers firstly for some personal insurance and was really impressed; I then used them for my Company Insurance. Not only did they give me a better price, but their levels of customer service are second to none! If you need any insurance you need to speak to Evans Insurance Brokers!” Robert Terry, Nationwide Ventilation Ltd
“Isn’t it refreshing to work with someone that’s knowledgeable and responsive. I’ve just renewed my Landlord Insurance through Evans Insurance Brokers, and they’ve provided a thorough, quick and personable service – thanks, great work!” – Sarah Warner, Essex
“On the 19th December I asked for Public Liability insurance for a Holiday cottage in the Isle of Wight, which was booked for Christmas; we were covered within 24hrs and at a very competitive rate, thanks to the company’s personable and professional approach.” – Sue Mallett, Essex